Sign in to follow this  
Guest bob

VNAV and LNAV not working

Guest bob

HiApart from poor FPS on the 400F I'm trying to takeoff and follow a plan entered in the FMC which I have done 100's of times. I have a heavy aircraft, ZFW:286257Kgs short flight with 22000Kgs of fuel, all up around 306.4 tonnes. I get takeoff thrust and V1 and VR speeds OK, rotate and attempt to climb out and whatever mode I select with the AP engaged it does not function. Select VNav and it tries to climb at 5000FPM resulting in speed fall of almost to stall. Engage LNav it starts to make the turn to a WP but goes anywhere and just keeps turning. I appears that although AP and A/TH are engaged, they are not working. Even with VP selected with AP on the aircraft does not adhere to selected speed.Am I suddenly missing something here?I would be most grateful for any assistance.ThanksBob WrightP4 3.2 Radeon 9800XT 1.5G 3200 RAM

Sounds like a problem with the sid or wpt. What are the restrictive conditions for that sid? I bet if you dir to the next wpt you should be able to connect alright, up till that point follw the F/D. ...............Randy J. Smith................A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]