Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lizardo

Twinprops?

Guest Eagle92395

Are there any rather fast, downloadable twinprops for FS2002? I haven't found too many. I'm not looking for large aircraft, but for ones like the Cessna 310, small Beechcrafts...etc. I see that Flight 1 has the C421 for sale, but I'd like to stick to freeware. Thanks!

Mike Stone's B1900D and panel, one of the best twin props available for freeware IMHO

popular than singles. If you don't mind going back in time, you could download the old FSD Seneca V, the panel works pretty well in FS2002, and if you know how to make panels its not hard to just replace it with some Baron gauges. Otherwise I hate to say it but other than (as previously suggested), Mike Stone's B1900, you're going to have to go for either the Flight1 C421 or the FSD Cheyenne.Scott

... of course if you can get hold of it the default Baron with Steve Small's replacement .air file is much better than the default.

Guest Lizardo

Beech 18's, Lockheed 10's, Vulcanair p68c, AN-28 (new & here)....

Guest Eagle92395

Thanks for the suggestions guys... I had the feeling that the "elite" planes were mostly payware. Guess I'll have to ante up to the C421 huh? I have the B1900.

Guest JamesJ

try the C402Lam by Chuck Dome..flys nice and also nice panel..JamesJ

Guest dek

I'm sorry but I am not at my computer. But, several birds do come to mind. There is a Piper Twin by Fred Choate that I fly alot, good aerodynamics and a really nice panel. I repainted the bird to have blue stripes and it looks great. I also like to fly a Beechcroft Twin Bonanza(?)Excalibur. Not sure who created it(I apologize to the creators for not knowing), but it is a great plane to fly.Both of these can be found in the library. Also, as others have pointed out, Mike Stone's B1900 is also a great choice for a GA twin.There is also the default King which can be improved in many ways by different .air files and re-paints that have come out. dek

Guest Eagle92395

Unfortunately I don't have the Professional version of FS2002 (got it as a gift ;(8 ) So the Beechcraft Bonanza for download doesn't work... oh well.

Avsim has a number of great Convair 580s in different liveries. :-wave Ron from behind the Cheddar Curtain. :-wave

Well, if it makes you feel any better, the Piper Cheyanne is an outstanding airplane and I seriously doubt that you will regret the purchase. It is getting almost all the time in my log book right now, especially because you can fly high and fast - but still drop it into a lot of short fields.

You can get the baron at www.simviation.com . Entire plane less gauges. Page 10 in the props section. You can get the gauges in the fouga finn download. That's a great jet too. All the pro gauges are available at the microsoft site in the FS2000 Pro Patch download. Just extract em'. http://www.simviation.com/fs2002props10.htm

I notice that there is a new upload today on avsim of a Piper Seneca. I am at work and hope to check it out when I get home. This one appears to be designed for fs2002...and may be just what the Dr. ordered.....btw, anyone hear anything about a new Connie under construction for fs2002?Sherman KaplanHighland Park IL

Guest Eagle92395

Great guys! I got the Baron with the gauges, now I'm happy! I'll probably end up purchasing a few too, but we'll see. Have a lot of flying to do in the other 50 planes I have :)