Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

Possible new aircraft for PMDG to develop

Guest The_Glideslope

the C-17 would be awesome. But, there's been a project that NO ONE ever made it really good or accurate (PSS was close): An Airbus 319/320/321 with the same level of quality as the PMDG 737 and 747.Is there a chance... please?

>The "other" company may get the 777 right yet.I do not believe that is possible. I like Markus am quite frustrated with the other company. I was so frustrated in fact, that I wrote them in private telling them about how many things were left out and they did not reply. When I put it down in their forum to see what other people thought I was literally shot down: they'd either outright delete my posts or lock them. So, as if developing a faulty and marginally flyable aircraft isn't enough, they give us paying customers that kind of attitude. And now there's the never-ending patch drama. But I'll shut up for now or else this topic might be locked as well! ;)Anyway, I am so frustrated that I don't have a nice version of a 777, the one plane that I really do know well...I guess part of that frustration is really PMDG's fault. If there was no PMDG to set new amazing standards and levels of realism I might be thinking right now that the other company's product was actually pretty good and as real as it gets. Darn you, you group of precion developing people! :)edited for spellingBest Regards,Victor Limahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest YUL1846

Just in case PMDG is actually conunting and keeping track. Yet another vote for a 777 here. I drool at the idea of a T7 with the detail and precision from PMDG.J-P LevisCYUL

Guest polarair

Its easy to fly the larger jets but its not as much fun as flying a nice turboprop.What about the Fokker 50 or a good Dash 800 or somthing in that area of flying. I love to fly the 73's but a nice regional jet/prop would be nice. Big is beautifull but i just dont have the time to fly 8 to 12 hours online. I like shorter flights :)Just a thought.... t7 is nice but big! How about some nice Airbus planes if you want to get longer flights. PMDG should not only look too Seattle... Toulouse is nice to.CheerMike Polar CEOPolarairways.com

Guest Pilot53

I've heard that airbus doesnt like to give developers info on their planes, I think thats why we have yet to see any real good airbus aircraft.

Guest andyman

How about a flying donkey? Then people can make Asss jokes :D.

Guest SAS715

Boeing, Boeing, Boeing, plz it is a lot of Europeans flying as well, and we need a perfect Airbus of course.So PLZ PMDG let us have a nice Airbus, if you have problems to recive info about the airplanes I will personally call up Airbus and try very hard to help you out.Thomas

Guest ZOTAN

My first vote would go to the A320. Since that is not likely to happen, Id like too see a Gulfstream 5. Its an amazing aircraft and Id love to see it done by PMDG.

Guest keringordon

I'd llike to enter the 567243 th vote for a triple 7. But anything PMDG does will be excellent.

Two 777's being done,757's being done... whether they are good or bad..Airbus A3XX family for me, rarely done as payware and SSW don't seem to be too rushed to get anything out and whether it will work staright out!Would love a PMDG Bus, can't think of anything sweeter :-)Graham

Guest iflyc77

Lay down another vote for me on a Triple-7 :) Then again, id buy anything u guys make. A340 maybe? Or how bout a Gulfstream? (< really like that one to, im a big corporate flyer)

I think PMDG should open a vote....and Airbus won't be done, nor Gulfstream, as they both will not allow it...

I think you guys should stop 'knocking' PSS.At one time we were all very fortunate to have them, and they surely set the benchmark for all designers to catch up with, didn't they?There really isn't too much wrong with the T7, it's still flyable and enjoyable to fly. Their Airbusses still hold a place in my hanger.As for asking for ANOTHER T7 is hardly the way for PMDG to go. If you make another T7 it will surely be unrespectful to the 'other' designers and I know that all or, most 'devs' support each other on this.What 'does' sell is producing an aircraft that hasn't been done before and one that will sell. This is the reason why PMDG and others are in the business.The fact that there is a high percentage on here that, want another triple seven dosen't reflect on the number of potential buyers. Most of PMDG buyers are the ones that DON'T read these post's, believe it.Dave T. .........On the Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/http://www.captainsim.com/user/dl/c130/c130_captain.gif

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Agun13

>I think PMDG should open a vote....>>and Airbus won't be done, nor Gulfstream, as they both will>not allow it...For AIRBUS its a matter of whether or not they will put some effort into doing it. But in this case it seems that they will bypass that one quoting reasons like AIRBUS wont help in the development etc. You think that Boeing is so helpful as well? I think not! If you ask the more sensitive questions about the design of the 747 and i would think that you will get the same silence that you get from Airbus as well. I for one will love to see the Airbus get done but if they would like to do a Fokker 100 I would be very supportive of them to do so! So far no one has put out a good FOKKER 100 yet! Either that or say a C 17 like they all say.But no more BOEING for a while! I think after 3 series of BOEINGS in a row, they should give that company a rest. Try to do something that is not american like Fokker? Let me guess now? The company is bankrupt hence no assist from them either? Come on man! You guys are the geniuses at this. You will get something respectable done for us! IN the mean time when is that long awaited MD-11 going to be released?Best regards,Alex G