Sign in to follow this  
Guest GW Norris

Want to uninstall all PMDG aircraft and start over

Guest GW Norris

SupportI wrote you an email concerning my problem with undocking PMDG panels after installing the 744F. I just rechecked all my other aircraft LevelD/ PSS / SSTSIM / and they all work fine as usual, Didn't have a problem with PMDG 747PAX either untill installing the Freighter. It's not my system, no system changes, only change is the Freighter. If I select and load up any aircraft first, then select and load a PMDG aircraft, then the PMDG will be fine. However that wasn't necessary before I installed the Freighter. I want to uninstall all PMDG aircraft including the 737 and then just reinstall the 744 PAX with house liveries. I would imagine I should start with the Freighter and work backwards in reverse order of the install sequence.However, I was wondering what 744 PAX version I should start with when I reinstall the 744PAX.Ver 110 update or would I have to install the original one I purchased in Aug. the first release version and then the 110 version from Dec.Any help would be appreciated.

Gary,The preferred procedure for a Fresh install of the PMDG Line is as follows1) Remove the PMDG 747-400F and PMDG 747-400 using either the Installer or the Remove/Install software control panel2) Download the PMDG 737 removal tool and uninstall the PMDG 737 series3) Install the PMDG 737 600/700 Ver 1.3 and the PMDG 737 800/900 Ver 1.14) Install the optional model update if desired and any 737 liveries5) Install the PMDG 747-400 Ver 1.1 and the PMDG 747-400F Let me know if you need further assistance.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest GW Norris

PaulThanks for the replyHas there been only 1 version of the 737 removal tool? I have probably the original removal tool. If there's only been one then I'm good to go.

Guest GW Norris

PaulAlso, I have the ver 1.10 update, not the full install. So don't I have to install the base version 1.r01 and then skip the interim update 1.r02, and go straight to the latest ver 1.10 ( 747 PAX ) I'm not going to reinstall the 737 since I never fly it. I just want to get back to my original 744 PAX so I can see if the panels undock to my other monitor like they used to before I installed the 744F. I remember a post by Robert some time back concerning CTD's ( which I don't have and never did ) and something with the ver 1.10 installer and the Flight Plans. I can't find the thread.I never had the problems of CTD's so I imagine my installer is OK.Man what a hassle this has become. I kinda wish I hadn't got the Freighter now. Never had problems untill now.