Sign in to follow this  
pilotpm

Who`s arlines companys uses 744 winglet?

Hi all !Can somebody tell me the arline companyswho uses 744 pax and or cargo with winglet??THANKS...cheersMario G

You should rather ask which 744s do NOT have winglets ;)The only 744 without winglets is the 747-400D (domestic version) und AFAIK that version is only in use by JAL and ANA (pls correct me if I forgot one)

Air New Zealand uses winglets (I just did a real-life round-trip, Lax to/from Auckland).

AlbertM is correct, the only version of the 744 that does not have winglets is the 747-400D (Domestic) in service with JAL and ANA. All others have winglets. Note that the 744 is the only 747 version to have winglets, the -1/2/300s do not have them.-Lee Barberhttp://home.nc.rr.com/uniuniunium/dvasig.jpg

also no cargo airline uses a 744D model, so all the freighter 747-400s have winglets