Sign in to follow this  
simondix

Big Sky repaint.

Guest MNorm757

People have been calling for this since the 1900D was released...but no one, to my knowledge, has done one. Which is VERY disappointing. I've tried to do repaints in the past, but I'm terrible...I'll stick to scenery design. Big Sky livery would be a great addition. Anyone up to the challenge? http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0822546/L/ -Mark

Guest MNorm757

Brian Wheatley just relesed the entire fleet for AI use (HTAI). Thats a pretty good model for AI...makes the airports in MT and ID look much more realistic...just wish we had a PMDG version...instead we have fantasy liveries like BA and LH :-roll Oh well, there seems to be less and less interest in the little guys and more in the heavy-iron.Cheers,Markus

Guest MNorm757

Michael Pearson just uploaded repaints for Frontier Flying Service to Avsim.com. An awesome addition!! Hopefully this might spur some interest in other B1900 repaints!