Sign in to follow this  
Guest Foizman

PMDG 744 Descending

Guest D17S

"painted it from Sam's posts. Besides the flaps it seems to be ok so far."What?!! Here I was all struttin' around cuz I thought it was from some ops source . . . I'm gonna need thrropy now. But that is what I was proposing. Sure wish I really knew! That picture's very well done and worth a thousand words. I need to learn to draw. Regardless, Vnav's really seems to be the toughest part. Sure was for me. That's what drew me in . . . and made it such fun. I didn't get it.

Guest Foizman

hehe,drawing vs. the Power of Words;-)

Hi Volger,Got your email, I think this one has been answered though by other people,it looks a bit too complicated for me anyway.CheersJon

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1.