Sign in to follow this  
Guest smjfreeman

Would anyone with a 744 Aerosoft MCP please....

Guest smjfreeman

Gents,Its been a while scince I've posted on here. Time has been short, but I've been chipping away at several "real world" 747-400 books, and references. I'm getting far more familiar with the systems now, and thanks again to PMDG for bringing this to serious PC simmers.Now for the ask!Would anyone with a 744 Aerosoft MCP please please please... send me the PMDG interface (and any other related firmwares etc) to my email: smj_freeman@hotmail.com?The reason I'm asking is becuase the download section is still offline, and my MCP arrives tomorrow!I'll be gutted if all I can do stare at in the desk, and pretend!!I'm hoping to do much more with my 747 now. I'm like many others, I just struggle to find the time. Thiings need to change, as I'm missing out. I'm glad the cargo has been released and I shall be purchasing it once it has matured.I've just built a new PC, AMD dual 4200, with an ATI crossfire mainboard. Although I've not made a good choice on the RAM. At 1900x1200, I'm getting 15-25fps (capped at 30) in the VC, using the track IR.I'm hoping the FPS will be higher once I sort the RAM out. Overclocking is impossible with what I have. At least full cloud detail doesnt slow her down!Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help with the files. I will hopefully see you in the VATSIM skies soon.Mike FreemanDevon, UKPMDG 744paxCH YokeCH pedalsCH ThrottleAerosoft MCPTrack IR (vector expansion)Active Sky 0524" 1920x1200AMD 4200 dual core2Gb Geil RAMATI 1800XT 512Mb gfx2x 200Gb RAID1

Guest smjfreeman

Hi again, I've had no luck finding these files on google or anywhere so would really appreciate any help anyone can offer in finding ANY files to run the MCP with PMDG (I also need the drivers suite, also very elusive).If anyone knows of a server they might reside on and can give me a link, that would be grand.I have asked pmdg to email me the files in light of the server situation still being offline, but I understand that they might not want to so this, and I have no idea when the files will be available again.The unit looks nice on my desk, and I'm having great fun with the rotary encoders, buts its a bit like driving the car without the keys in the ignition!CheersMike

Guest Marc Harrington

Surprise...It's available again.Have fun!

Guest 3202b

Hi Mark thanks, I'm also looking for them to reinstall. I see the PMDG interface but not the latest firmware that you also had for download a few weeks ago. It would be exellent if this was also made available again.Many thanksJohn

Guest Marc Harrington

Ah yes, missed that one. It's now available as well.

Guest 3202b

Exellent, thanks.