Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilot3729

Beech1900C

Guest pilot3729

I bought your Beech1900C. I noticed a couple things I don't know if you guys are aware of. At takeoff when 3400 lbs of Torque is applied the engines always exceed max ITT. When I pull the engines back at 1500 feet to 3000lbs pounds the engines are redlined at max ITT. I think I tried it one time with even the conditioners at full forward and out of flight idle(not normal takeoff procedure) and the ITT wasn't exceeded. I think this is maybe a programming bug. I also noticed that on takeoff V1 and V2 is always 102/112 at 14000 lbs or lower and tops out at 108/115 at 16600lbs GTOW. When I rotate the airplane at those speeds nothing happens till about 120-125 which is way too fast unless I trim it all the way up...lol which would be too dangerous. Lastly, small item is when the plane taxing and you pull of the power all the way back it will continue to taxi even faster. At that point I go into ground fine to keep it minimal with brake application, but on the sim when I taxi and pull power all the way back it just comes to a stop.Ok...now the I know, I know it's only a sim, but you guys do good work and I thought what the #### if nobody says anything then what's the point of flying a beech1900 or a 172 on MS2004.As a Beech 1900 pilot I found that the cruise speeds with 2400 lbs. of torques is right on....about 180-/+10 ...that was scary to me how you guys hit it right on the button.Just to get back to the first thing. I know that you know that torque settings is about 80% of slying turbo-props and really it's a PT6A-65B sim rather than a 1900 sim....Thanks for a great product and with recognition of those minor flaws it has my endorsement ...Jamie B1900UC Ameriflight

Thank you, Jamie, for the endorsement (and your purchase too!). It's always good to hear from real-world pilots with real-world experience.As for the issues you mentioned, thanks for the heads-up. We'll take a look under the hood, and if we ever release a future update for the PMDG B1900C, we'll make appropriate adjustments.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg