Sign in to follow this  
jay907uk

Tutorail + Cargo Schedules

Dear PMDG,I was wondering where is the tutorial that was said we would have with the B747Pax Version, I know you have been concentrating on the 400F which I can fully understand. Are we going to get a descent tutorial from you guys hope so ???????????Secondly it said with the freighter that there woulod be cargo schedules are we going to be getting these aswell.And before anybody says I have Smithy's tutorialThanksJason Thompson

Jason Thompson

1. Tutorial: I know we said there was going to be a full blown tutorial, but time just hasn't allowed for it. What we're going to do is start releasing more of the PMDG Type Course documents in the coming week or so that will focus on a particular aspect of flying the plane.I'm also developing something that's going to go a long way toward helping categorize all the information about flying the plane that exists in the community here...Don't worry, it'll probably end up being more comprehensive in fact than what we could do on our own.2. Cargo FMC RoutesNot happening, sorry. Was removed from the product page long before release - as always, things before release are subject to change.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ryan, could you or RSR please drop me a line with some details about content and what you'll be doing re: tutorials and type courses? One or two of us are working on an advanced user tutorial in the coming weeks but I don't want us to overlap on any of your work.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Mark,I'd just go ahead with what you guys are doing, our stuff is going to be very specific and in depth explanations of things like VNAV modes, approach types etc... If you're doing a full flight from start to finish, by all means go with it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com