Sign in to follow this  
de Lattre WGA

Thanks for help

Hello,I have had a C drive crash, and is in the process to reinstall everything, but I can't get a hold of my 737 files to install before the 747.I have tracked down my order number in the E commerce dated 02/05/2005, number 30758, but the download link are not valid any more, which is normal.So if any of the support read this, thanks for your help.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Hi CyrilleI have enjoyed reading your posts and the answers you have given me in forums that you visit, and was wocdering if you were aware of PMDG's simple methods of getting replacements of lost products. I have cut and pasted their policy for you and hope it don't make the post too long. This may help as you wait for a reply from the pmdg team on here. It is from their website in public domain.Replacement of Lost Download Products: Effective 18MAR06, PMDG has updated our Product Replacement Policy in order to serve you better. PMDG offers free download access to new product purchases for a period of seven (7) days. If additional downloads are required outside of this period, a customer must have purchased an EXTENDED DOWNLOAD SERVICE for each product that is to be re-downloaded.Extended Download Service costs $3.95/product and allows the user to receive additional downloads of their purchased product for up to 1 year from the date the Extended Download Service is purchased.PMDG is unable to replace lost or user damaged CD media, however we can easily replace a product that was originally purchased as a download from our website.Users who have purchased their product by digital delivery (download) from PMDG will be required to provide us with information allowing us to identify the user account. If you have Extended Download Service for your product and desire a new download, please send a detailed email to:updateme@precisionmanuals.com and provide your name, approximate date of purchase, Confirmation ORDER ID (if possible!) and any other information that may help us identify you and your order. DO NOT SEND YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER, NOR WILL ANYONE FROM PMDG EVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER.Time Limitation: Upon expiration of your Extended Download Service, you may repurchase further Extended Download Service for continued access to your original purchase. Surcharges: Customers who elect not to purchase Extended Download Service at the time of product purchase may, at PMDG's discretion be required to pay a premium in order to obtain Extended Download Service at a later date.Processing Time: Normal processing time for redownload requests from customers who have purchased Extended Download Service is 24-48hrs. Our goal is to process such requests in less than 24hrs, however weekends, holidays, and busy flight/work schedules may occasionally cause processing times to be slightly longer. Do not send multiple requests or time for these requests for redownload or this may increase your processing time.For product replacement, please write to the address below. Make sure you include the following: Name / E-mail address / Order ID # / Approximate Date of Purchase / Productupdateme@precisionmanuals.comregardsJohn CallejaBAW352

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Hey,Thanks for your reply, totally forgot about this, but I have found one of my backup folder where I have saved the files... That is the use of 4 Hard drives...Thanks again for your help, I will use the updateme system anyway.Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester