Sign in to follow this  
Guest The_Glideslope

Newbie asks question

Guest The_Glideslope

GreetingsI'm new around here, so I appologise for starting a new post, but I've scanned most posts and couldn't find a suitable place to reply.My questions are simple.1- I own PMDG 747-400 QOTS in a box (Aerosoft) and I was insterested to buy the 747-400F. Should I wait for the boxed version on this one too or can I buy the download version and add it to the boxed?2- I've seen pics of the 744F panel. Those digital MCP, new tft and new stand-by, are they going to substitute the previous one? I would like to keep the "older" displays too. If so, is it possible to make that panel update on just a single 744?3- Are the sounds going to be updated? I have RR, PW and GE sounding all the same and I've seen the 744F has new soundsets.4- The USAF plane as any features beside the normal civillian panel/model? In-flight refuelling with third party refuellers possible?Last one.5- The cargo features, do they include dynamic scenery?Hope I didn't bug you guys, GREAT JOBPMDG=Number 1John

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

1.I suggest you to dl the F because I am more than sure that a boxed version (if one ever will be released) will be more expensive than the dl version and you can combine aerosft

Guest The_Glideslope

Let me rephrase it:5- I've seen pics of cargo being loaded on the jumbo, Are those moving scenery or static?By the way, In the 744 I get this (long time) error, the Shift+E+2 does not open the secondary exit like it should, what are the commands to open the main cargo door/ramp (nose) on the 744F?

Hi there,Re: Question 5 - The scenery is static.As for the door opening commands, they are PMDG-specific, take a look at the manual for details and instructions on customising the commands.Good luck!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg