Sign in to follow this  
pilotwannabe

MCP Lights do not Extinguish upon A/P Disconnect

In the list of features for the 400F on the PMDG website, it states:"48) New Autopilot disconnect behavior. If A/P is disconnected with both Flight Directors off, then all MCP lights will go out. Subsequently no pitch/roll mode can be engaged. Autothrottle in this case, if active, will revert to SPD mode."I find that if I disconnect the A/P with both FDs off, then the MCP lights still remain illuminated, just like they used to do before the 400F. Also, the A/T does not revert to the SPD mode, with the SPD button illuminated.I'm not sure if this anomaly is somehow specific to my system only and works fine for most others, or if I am missing something. Any help will be much appreciated.Thanks!Rushad

>Hi Rushad. Same with me here.>TOMTom,Thanks for the reply. I wonder if this is something PMDG had intended to fix, but the fix never quite made it in. Hopefully, somebody in the know will clue us in.Rushad