Sign in to follow this  
Guest poschrob

Any further updates for the 747 series?

Guest poschrob

dear PMDG team,don't misunderstand my question, I'm completely satisfied with the product, I'm just curious;)regardsRob

I believe there is going to be an update, although, it might be a very small one, to the F version. I don't beleive the pass version is going to get one though.

There isn't an awful lot left to fix, and not much left to add either. The only thing I recall was hinted at was additional ACARS functionality but that line of discussion has gone quiet lately.Still, PMDG are known for playing the proverbial cards close to their proverbial chest, so who knows I guess.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Tom C.

Isn't there siomething in the works regarding sounds aswell.

a completely different question but does anyone know if the Red PMDG House livery is going to be available to download? Ive seen it on some signature banners and also on the F product page

Guest burkino_026

Hi there, im new here, by the way i really like PMDG products they are great, the best ever!Im very satisfied of the work with B747 and 747F, really admire u people!By the way i got couple of questions...Is the Weather Radar function ever going to be developed... In the naula is said that it would be released in some future updates, I was counting on that as I also can see the WRX button there and I wanna press it and see the clouds appear in the ND... it would so cool and would feel really complete...I wonder if any of you is working or planning to work on this functionality... Or if maybe there is a way around this, even if it is payware I dont mind as long as it works fine and it is worth itCheers

Hello and welcome, please sign your name to your posts, thanks! With the advent of FSX perhaps we will see the developement of WX radar but until then we can only cross our fingers. I for one really HOPE so!...............Randy J. Smith................A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]

Guest burkino_026

my name is Marcus Burke, im with British Airways VirtualSo you are saying that we wont see a WRX for FS9 PMDG 747?Thats sad!

Don't know really what else there is to do with the product. I just took KLM Cargo 744F on a 11hr 39min flight in real time from EHAM to KSFO and the bloody thing did not give me a problem at all!! Love the plane. The new sounds that came with it are some of the best I have ever heard. To be honest, I wouldn't want them to change anything! I hope they just leave it as it is!Eric

Eric 

Word is that the new sounds will be made available for owners of the PAX version who don't want to buy the F.Having said that the F is well worth it for the additional features.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest burkino_026

Well.. I agree with the fact that PMDG 747-400 is the best aircraft ever made for a flight sim.Im saying that as there are other addons having the Weather Radar into their ND wouldnt it be great to have it in PMDG 747? It would make it even more "complete" and cool. Is it very hard to put the WRX function into the ND? i dont really know about programming