Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pike

Deleted Post

Guest Pike

Hi,Just like to have someone explain why my post about the new download policy was deleted. What rules did I break, is being critical of PMDG against the rules?I have started a new thread in the General Discussions forum, where I think I can expect fairer treatment--so I welcome someone from PMDG to PM me or post there as to the reasons behind this action.Thanks

the one rule i do know that may have gotten your post axed is in your latest post whereyou don't sign your name at the end. that's the only one i can see right now.as for the original post, i can't remember what it was about! What was the substantive portion of the original email?Tomax

Hello Matt,Your post was deleted because the thread had degenerated into a verbal dispute between you and another user who had made a reasonable reply to your initial post. When a poster is oversensitive to another poster's comment, and the thread spirals into nothing more than "you insulted me", it serves no benefit to this forum and the PMDG community.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest Pike

Vin,You make it sound as if I attacked the other guy because he disagreed with me--not true. He replied to my first post in a condescending fashion which I took offense too. At NO point did it degenerate into a flame war. Asking that a another poster to act in a respectful manner is hardly being oversensitve. Perhaps if you had left the thread intact, or at least locked, others could have seem this for themselves. As is you went against the spirit of this forum.Speaking of oversensitive--isn't the real issue here that I disagree with your policy, made a good case, and you removed it because of that?It's been a pleasure doing business with you, till now. Regards,Matt "Pike" Clement