Sign in to follow this  
Guest LO006

IFC Denver

Guest LO006

I was wondering if PMDG is gona be at the IFC in Denver this year?

Guest lespindo

Flight Simulation Convention in Denver,Colorado.....

Guest LO006

No one from the team knows?

Konrad-It has not been decided yet. The IFC Denver convention falls on a holiday weekend in the U.S., so team members are trying to see what the schedule is going to be like, with family obligations and such.Just a side note (Not personal to Konrad - general comment here): If you don't see a PMDG member responding, it doesn't mean that we're ignoring the poster - sometimes we just don't have answers to give (and a non-answer like the above sometimes takes more time than we might have available). As such, we offer our apologies, but you might notice that some of the questions will remain unanswered from PMDG members.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest LO006

No problem at all. The PMDG forums are quite busy and I understand how some topics might fall under all the others. Hopefully I'll see PMDG there. :)

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

Does IFC have a website? I live in Denver, and my first Avsim Convention was here, 2 years ago :)