Sign in to follow this  
lostmoon

TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!

gents,the TOGA button on the MCP in the VC is not available on my PAX version, but it is in the -400F.just wanted to know if this was the case, that the TOGA button in the VC is not available on PAX but it is available on the F.Do any of you have the TOGA screw available in the VC of the PAX?FYI: I have the PAX and the F and all the latest updates.Thanks,Tomasx

Guest Hawkeyeted

Let me check my spares bin for a TOGA screw for you. :(

Tomas,Since the VC click spot is specifically mentioned in the part of the manual (Ch. 13) that lists the DIFFERENCES between the F and PAX, I would guess that it's a feature only available in the F version.Cheers,S

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

:( >>>:)thanks. i'll pick it up later on the -400F! is it on the PAX MCP? (on a serious note... :()tomas

Ryanthanks. i wasn't infering that the PAX should get it as well. i just wasn't sure if my memory was failing, because at the time, i didn't have the manual with me, and noticed that the TOGA switch wasn't in the VC.but, thanks for the reply.tomas