Sign in to follow this  
a3ifs40

Sids And Stars

Hi i was just trying to kjfk to egll and when i went intothe fmc to DEP/ARR there where now sids listed for jfk and no stars listed for egll i am doing something wrong?thanks in advance for your helpa3ifs40

Guest stang

Hi, What's your Name?The procedures are developed from the DAFIF but unfortunately EGLL in not included. You can go to navdata.at though where someone uploaded EGLL and you can download it. Just check it out to verify it is current and you're good to go.RegardsTerry

Guest Foizman

I just checked out the 2 relevant sources and had a detailed look at EHAM.txt1. PMDG_AIO.zip, with 612 txt-files, from http://navdata.at2. PMDG_Procedures_0603.exe,with 1630 elements, from http://planepath.com/html/pmdg.html 3. by the way is there the monthly updated SID/STAR-package from PMDG-Support no longer available?In 1st EHAM.txt there is lots of more information including SIDs (and wow my ERNEM 1S SID!), in the 2nd version from planepath.com there is an EHAM.txt available, too but it is much more smaller. No SIDs found there for EHAM!So I guess the right monthly update-procedure for our Queen is:1. Install the PMDG_Procedures from planepath.com (1630 files)2. Overwrite it with the Navdata.at SID/STARS (612 more detailed files)Hence there should be the "ERNEM 1S SID" in my PMDG-FMC available too!!greets,

hi i am sorry my name is Ian ok i went to planepath.com and downloaded the PMDG_procedures_0603 and installed into flight sim, i went into the sim, picked the ATLAS air 747-400F and typed in route KJFK EGLL runway 22r and when i went into DEPP/ARR i still could not find any sids for KJFK. Now do i have to do anything else?i am sorry i am not to computer bright thanks again ian

KJFK sids are not available on the 0603 procedures unfortunately. We will just have to wait for someone to upload them

Guest stang

Hi IanKJFK has one SID, 6 STARs and 19 approaches available. I just tried a departure from KJFK and it showed the one SID. The SID is SKORR1 and is for runways 31L and 31R. Is it possible that you had another runway selected because then the SID shouldn't show up. RegardsTerry

Guest stang

Hi DI Volker>3. by the way is there the monthly updated SID/STAR-package>from PMDG-Support no longer available?There may be slip up in the link there but since I supply the procedures for PMDG you can also get them on my site.RegardsTerryPlanePath.com

Guest Foizman

Hi Terry,...I just checked out the 2 relevant sources and had a detailed look at EHAM.txt1. PMDG_AIO.zip, with 612 txt-files, from http://navdata.at2. PMDG_Procedures_0603.exe,with 1630 elements, from http://planepath.com/html/pmdg.html In 1st EHAM.txt there is lots of more information including all SIDs, in the 2nd version from planepath.com there is an EHAM.txt available, too but the file itself is much more smaller. No SIDs found there for EHAM in EHAM.txt!Is this correct in general or just bad luck for EHAM: Navdata has fewer data (612 to 1630) but more detailed one than yours?regards,Volker

Guest stang

Howdy VolkerThe procedures I provide are derived from the DAFIF which is a real world database that is updated every 28 days. It is developed for the military and as such has only what they need or can use. For countries other than the U.S. they rely upon those countries to supply procedures for inclusion into the DAFAF. Unfortunately this means it does not have every procedure that civilian world has and it has less coverage for those countries other than the U.S.. But on the good side, what it does have is current. The procedures you get at navdata.at have been uploaded there by other enthusiasts who make them by hand from various resources, official or not. They fill in the gaps left by the DAFIF so you may have noticed the majority are from countries other than the U.S.. You just have to verify they are up-to-date and accurate. RegardsTerry