Sign in to follow this  
Guest lespindo

Wonderful CDU/FMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Guest lespindo

Hi friends!!! just want to tell you what a wonderful piece of hard ware Engravity CDU/FMC.... The Flight sim experiece will reach new levels. It's worth It......now I need EFIS/MCP???????????I have AMD64 Dual Core/3800+, 2Gigs Ram, G force 7800/256, 30" LCD,screen, CH yoke, Go flight Rudder pedals, Go flight 744 throttlequadrant,and now My new FMC............Wonderful Toys........ Happy Flying!!!!!

Hi Luis-Yes, indeed the CDU is of amazing quality and fidelity.I'd love to see Engravity design further hardware solutions, like an MCP and EFIS set for the Performance line (the 100% to-scale solution they have). In fact, I think they have another ace up their sleeve that they might be announcing soon - but I can't spoil the surprise... something that LOTS of people have really been anticipating and has been missing from the hardware scene... (hint: not an MCP, not an EFIS...)Meanwhile, I know that PFC also have some nice hardware (http://www.flypfc.com), in particular their MCP/dual EFIS solution - it's the most true-to-form piece of hardware I've seen, but its price range is a bit steeper than you'd come to expect for flight-sim toys - it borders on the "professional" actually.Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

i would love an MCP and a decent throttle..not the plastic type but a more true to life throttle for the 747 with TOGA switches

Guest lespindo

Hi Paul! My throttle quadrant is the Goflight/TQ6 it does not have TOGA but it's all metal construction, and it looks like the 744,It works fine. also nice reverse thrusters. go to Goflight and check it out. they also have the MCP PRO. It would be nice if Lefteris could make a patch or Interface so that we could use it.......

Guest iain williams

I use the MCP from CPFlight in Italy. Iain

And a nice and correct acting PMDG interfaced B744 overhead panel would be the top of the bill ;) ;) ;)Greetings Michel

Guest lespindo

Hi Iain!! I went to the CP Flight Page. Will EFIS/MCP work with the744???? . PMDG is there but could it be only for 737??please let me now if you can use it with the Queen!!!!!! Course selector? 2 A/P instead of 3? Thanks!!!

Guest lespindo

Michel an overhead panel interface would be the ultimate I hope engravity is working on It.. lefteris mention that engravity is working in something very much needed and It's not an MCP or EFIS.so????? Happy Flying!!!!!