Sign in to follow this  
CPTAB

747-F WILL NOT INSTALL

Guys, I'm having the same problem that I had when installing the Queen of the sky. after the download key info the 747-f did load into the flightsim than I went to the site to download other 747-f with no problem the problem starts when I try to load the new plane'sI get one bar on the load scale than it stop's Ive tryed it over and over same thing happened each time

please sign your name in future posts, per the rules.email support@precisionmanuals.com for help.could be a validation problem.tomasx

What solved it the first time?

Nameless-To get assistance- you will need to adhere to forum guidelines and sign your name to your posts. Without it- we cannot help you.Mike: That was exactly the question i was going to ask. :-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Sorry guys, Ive been waiting for 747 cargo sim's and when I get it I have the same problem with the install as Ive explained before everything is a go right up until the install to the hard drive thanit stop's with one bar on the install scaleAlvin BNewark N.J