Sign in to follow this  
Guest fonz

FS9 ATC issue. not able to communicate

Guest fonz

hello all.just purchased the 747 queen. i can not communicate the FS9's ATC system. there is no input available for selection in the ATC window. i can tune to the apprpriate freq. and hear chatter. i just cant request anything. i have searched the forum and went back as far as 3/2/06. if i have missed it, i am sorry in advance. and my last postings did not contain my name.. sorry for that too. Al B....AMD 4000+ clawhammerMSI diamond plus MoBo2G corsair platinum320g WD HDDNEC DVD20in widescreen LCD monitorWin 64x

Guest neeraj.pendse

I have not seen this on the Queen. Can you confirm that your radios are ON, and power and everything is available? I guess all that should be OK because you hear other people talking. 1. Do you use the FS ATC program or do you use something else?2. Do you have key assignments that might be messing you up?I have an issue with PSS Airbus products suddenly- ATC stops after 5 min into the flight... I am going to head over to their forum to see what is gonig on.- Neeraj

Guest fonz

i am not using any external communication program. this is the internal msfs ATC system. i have no key assignments other than default. the chatter that comes over the radio is the default msfs voices. i do have "squawkbox" installed, but it is not active. and it was installed before PMDG's queen....AMD 4000+ clawhammerMSI diamond plus MoBo2G corsair platinum320g WD HDDNEC DVD20in widescreen LCD monitor

Guest svedman

Do you have this problem only with the Queen, or with FS9 in general?Do you have an ATC voice selected in Options > ATC?Best regards,

Guest fonz

i found the problem. you just cant go straight into the PMDG a/c. dont know why this is true. also i have noticed that squawkbox is no longer in my modules folder. i think it might have been removed during the PMDG install... that one i am still investigating..anyone have an answer to that??......................... al

Guest fonz

the squakbox program does not like the queen. lots of panel failures. anyone know why??AMD 4000+ clawhammerMSI diamond plus MoBo2G corsair platinum320g WD HDDNEC DVD20in widescreen LCD monitorwinows 64 bit pro

Guest jmd64

I am also having this issue, after un-installing the Queen of the Skies package.Would re-installing fix the problem?

Guest jmd64

re-installing has fixed the problem.It has taken me a week of pulling my hair out to find the cause of the problem.I wonder why the un-installer causes this?

Guest fonz

i'll try to reinstall and work on it some more. cross my fingers................................ alAMD 4000+ clawhammerMSI diamond plus MoBo2G corsair platinum320g WD HDDNEC DVD20in widescreen LCD monitorwindows 64 bit pro

Guest fonz

the re-install went in without any glitches. working just fine. re-installed squawkbox, and it works too. ..cant get the liveries to work. i see the texure files. they are in their proper places. i D/L the high texture files, cant remember the names. to keep on topic, i'll create a new post.