Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martijn4u

Doors in the 747pax

Guest Martijn4u

Hello,My doors are opening fine on left and right side of the aircraft, but the cargo doors don't open at all (even thought they are programmed with a key from the PMDG options menu). The EICAS or the external view don't show cargo doors open, while pax entry doors work fine.I am using the KLM version.Any suggestions?Thanks alot.~Martijn

Martin...Hint: The main entry doors don't require electricity to open themDid you read the README_PMDG_747400F.txt file that came with the Freighter? (Item 17)Cheers.Q>

Guest bcandela

Yes, with APU gen 2 running, they should work fine !Bernard

"Yes, with APU gen 2 running, they should work fine !"And....?Q>

Guest Martijn4u

its not with the freighter, its the pax.

On the real (pax) aircraft, the Ground Handling Bus is required to open the electrically powered cargo doors. i.e. APU #1 or EXT #1 must be available or ON. I don't know if this logic was implemented in the PMDG pax version, however.PMDG team?Cheers/Q>