Sign in to follow this  
Guest bond672

Updated 747-400F Liveries Available

Would it be possible to ask for a Air Atlanta Pax and Cargo liverie??Please. :-jumpyIt is not a fantasy liverie. Air Atlanta currently operate 3 747-400. Air Atlanta have just made a purchase on 1 744F + 5 converted Pax 744's. They are in the process of uppgrading their 747-200's and 747-300's.FWIW they are also a launch customer for the 777-200LRF, with 8 firm orders. http://www.atlanta.is/index.aspx?GroupId=8Thanks in advance.Golli.

Thanks for putting the date on these. I wish everyone would do that with their updates.

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

there is already an air atalanta on avsim. i have it. i don't know about the -F, though.

Yeah, there is one there but with out the tail logo. and no F liverie.Golli.

Guest bruchpilot

Nice, but in reality the Cathay Cargo versions still have the classic backup instruments.GreetingsEdgar

Hi Marc.I was wondering what was done to the updated liveries? Was there anything in particular with say, the Cargolux GE version that needed to be fixed? Just curious.ThanksTomas