Sign in to follow this  
Guest nicoet

Probem with flaps

Guest nicoet

Hello,Since i have the 744F i sometimes have a strange problem with my flaps. Sometimes the flaps are stuck to 1 and i can't get them to 15 or 20 for TO. When i managed to have them @ 20 and that i put full thrust flaps come back to 1 not 0 but 1, i don't know why. Generaly i load the cesna put everything off and then load the F. When i put the battery on on the F flaps are @ 1 (but they were @ 0 on the cesna). It is quite strange and i don't know why it is happening.does someone already had this experience.Thank you for your help and sorry for my poor englishRegardNicolas

Guest nicoet

Nobody can help me? :-( Even PMDG Staff?ThanksRegardsNicolas

I've never heard of this issue Nicolas... I'd try flushing your FSUIPC.ini and FS9.cfg and letting the sim rebuild new ones.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>Hello,>>Since i have the 744F i sometimes have a strange problem with>my flaps. Sometimes the flaps are stuck to 1 and i can't get>them to 15 or 20 for TO. When i managed to have them @ 20 and>that i put full thrust flaps come back to 1 not 0 but 1, i>don't know why. Generaly i load the cesna put everything off>and then load the F. When i put the battery on on the F flaps>are @ 1 (but they were @ 0 on the cesna). It is quite strange>and i don't know why it is happening.>does someone already had this experience.>>Thank you for your help and sorry for my poor english>>Regard>>Nicolas Do you know that setting flaps from 0 to 1-5 will take at approximately 30 seconds or so on the 747? It is not soemthing that happens fast on the eicas display so try seeing if it is your patience and not an actual issue on your system ;-) There is no flaps 15 on the 747, TO flaps are either 10 or 20. ...............Randy J. Smith................A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]