Sign in to follow this  
kevinh

Missing LCDs on Autopilot and radios

I currently don't get the LCD digital readouts on either the 747F autopilot MCP or on the radio frequency displays for either the 747 or the 747F. As far as I can see everything is powered up OK (engines running, generators on, battery switch on, standby power auto, all lighting on (by selecting shift+L)).I only noticed this using the 747F, but the problem may have been around for longer, as I don't normally bother to manually tune radio frequencies.Is it possible I may have lost a font? If so which fonts are required? Is it a display resolution issue?I checked the default Cessna to ensure that the avionics were selected ON, as this can have an effect. Does anyone know what else is needed to get these digits displayed?Kevin

ki9cAAb.jpg

Further to the above, I noticed the lack of LCD/LED digits on even the default Cessna radios, and most of my addons (except PSS 777). Something is drastically wrong. It's clearly not a PMDG problem, but I hope you may know what fonts are used to display these digits.Kevin

ki9cAAb.jpg

Problem solved. I had installed a couple of new fonts without rebooting my PC. Reboot fixed the display issues.Seems the font involved is quartz, by the way.Kevin

ki9cAAb.jpg