Sign in to follow this  
Guest 13579

747 Error / Fault?

Guest 13579

Lately, my PMDG's 747 primary display and navigation display switch off after a few seconds after loading (saved or non-saved flight). I tried to reinstall the package but the same problem persists.Any suggestions anyone?

you probablly have an authentication problem. yuou need to contact support at support@precisionmanuals.comtom

It does sound like an authentication problem. De-install using add/remove programs and then re-install. If the install does not prompt you for authentication then contact PMDG support.

And, above all, PLEASE try to respect the forum rules and sign by your name...(unless of course, you're an inmate somewhere and go by that number instead ;-)).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

im having the same problem, and I have the CD version. I just reinstalled my FS and now my pmdg 744 nav screens go blank after a few seconds, this really sucks cause were paying for a product that doesnt work 100% of the time. Unless its because i didnt install the pmdg 737 fist could that be a reason ?

Darian,Did you freshly install the 744 after reinstalling FS9? ALso if you have the NG you need to install that one first (all versions and any patches) before installing the 744.Unless the above is the problem it sounds like your electrical systems are improperly setup.Hope it helps,

ive had pmdg 744 for a while now and have had it working fine before following the same procedure, and now the same problem occurs again, over and over. Ill do another 737NG and 800/900 w/ all service packs and see if it solves it.

Guest svedman

>And, above all, PLEASE try to respect the forum rules and>sign by your name...>> (unless of course, you're an inmate somewhere and go by that>number instead ;-)).LOL ;-)Best regards,

AHHH i got it working again. The service says that if you dont need the update then you can either quit or update anyway. Well pick update anyways and do the update regardless of what the screen says.