Sign in to follow this  
aliege

CLB and CRZ

Hi All,Ho do I change the CLB mess. in ND into CRZ when I have reach my cruise altitude???Thanks on advanceGeert Burgstra

Go to the FMC and click on the INIT REF page. Then at the bottom right you should have THRUST LIM. Click on this and this will bring you to the page where you can select 'CRZ'

Guest 744nut

Hi Geert,The FMC logic should change from CLB to CRZ automatically on the moment you reach cruise altitude. Also your CLB page in the FMC changes to CRZ at the ToC. Sometimes it can happen if the CRZ alt in the FMC is not the same as the alt selected on the MCP.groetTon

and just for clarification. that message appears on the upper eicas, not the nd. tomas

Hi Folks,Thanks soo much for the quick respons...Happy flyiPS,sure the mess.app. on the eicas...sorryRegardsGeert

"The FMC logic should change from CLB to CRZ automatically on the moment you reach cruise altitude.".... but will remain in CLB if you enter "CLB/xxx" on your FMC MAINT "PERF FACTORS" page (real world/PS1).i.e. on the THR/CRZ line.Cheers.Q>