Sign in to follow this  
Guest gperdomo

Open Doors and stairs

Guest gperdomo

Hi All,How can I do for open the doors and down the stairs in the B737-700?Thanks, Gustavo.-

Hi.Shift + E should work fine for the 737 to open the door.To lower the stair, you need to use the concorde nose up and nose down keys (if i remember correctly), which are not mapped by default.Go to FS9 options/assignments, find the concorde nose controls (I think it's called "lower concorde nose" and "raise concorde nose" or something simular" and remap them to something. I used ctrl + F5-F8 keys.

Rúni B. Larsen.

Guest gperdomo

Sorry man, i dont have any similar option. Could you send me the exactly option?

There is a section in the FAQ on the support page of the PMDG web site that addresses this issue:I.2) Map keys to operate the Air Stairs up and down: In order to animate the operation of the Air Stairs, we installed a very complex articulated stair model into the 737NGs that use the stairs in the real world. (You can tell this from reading the information in the User Interface....) If you have an airplane that uses Air Stairs and you would like to operate them, the following are some easy steps to help you! Within MSFS, access the CONTROLS menu, then the ASSIGNMENTS menu. Assign a key to EXTEND CONCORDE NOSE and VISOR FULLY (I recommend CTRL+F10) Assign a key to RETRACT CONCORDE NOSE and VISOR FULLY (I recommend CTRL+F9)Now the air stairs are mapped to your CTRL+F9 and CTRL+F10 keys so that you can operate them within MSFS! It is important to note that not every 737 includes the stair animation, as not all airlines order the stairs from Boeing! The stairs add a significant amount of weight to the basic shell of the airplane, so many airlines choose not to have them installed. You can normally determine if you model has air stairs by reading the User Interface information about the 737 you have chosen! Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest gperdomo

Thanks...done!!!!