Sign in to follow this  
Guest Freerk

Spoiled by PS.............??

Guest Freerk

I have posted two messages with serious questions (at least for me).First one: after reading several tutorials about how to make an initial approach (e.g. B737-700)it is still impossible to do so, a lot of strange things happens after T/D. I know how to fly approaches, that is to say in Hardy's PS.(no problem at all)Second question is that I'm struggling with the fact that I'm wondering if PMDG is as real/good as they like/want me to do believe so...., after hours and hours of strugglingI wonder if this,third, message is still at the forum after 30 minutes from now. (where have the criticale other-ones been??)Freek :-mad

Dear Freek,I think if you want answers in earnest, you should have the courtesy to provide more information on what you really want, and not complaining why people aren't answering your posts. Your messages are too cryptic. Be specific. What are the "strange things" that you are encountering. Describe the tutorials you talk of, and what you are doing/planning when you are encountering problems. What do you mean by "impossible to do so [initial approach]..."?There is a difference between your perception of PMDG being as good as you don't they are (despite some shortcomings like all else, I believe they put out excellent products), and you not understanding why things are going awry. Like I said, if you want your problems solved, you need to be more specific instead of saying you are struggling.Tomas

Guest Freerk

Goodevening Tomas,First place thanks for your reply.I think you're right by telling me to be more specific in the near future, and to be honest, when I read my message again, it all sounds a bit frustrated (I have to admitt that)Well, anyway I"ll be more specific the next time (not now because I have to prepare me for the comming 4 days.Best regards and happy landings ;-)Freek-EHAM