Sign in to follow this  

Got my new PC wooo hooo!

Hi guys,I finally got my new PC yesterday!P4 2.26, 533 FSB, 512mb DDR, GF 4 Ti 4200, 80gb 7200 HDD, Creative Live 5.1, Win XP Pro.Everything maxed and checked (and I mean everything including all the "special" effects). Running 1600 X 1200 X 16 with no AA (can't get 32 bit yet?). Getting 30 fps (locked at 30!) at Meigs in the 172. Put some weather and AI in and it hovers around 28! Went to KLAX and still getting 28!Smooth as silk. No more stuttering. XP is awesome. The quality of the graphics is simply stunning.Andy (YSCB)

I wish I had your system! mine sucks, I'll be getting a new one around Christmastime. :)

Sounds like you're having big fun now. :-) To get the 32-bit option working you'll need to set your desktop resolution to 1600x1200x32 first and then FS2002 will be OK. TripNorthwood 2.2a at 2.72Ghz Abit TH7II-R512MB Samsung 40ns PC800Gainward GF4 64MB Ti4200 295/57029.42's DX8.1 WinXP ProInwin case / Enermax 431W PSU3DMark2001SE = 11911http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4001228

Thanks Trip. Thats how I got it set on my old system but I was hoping I didn't have to do it that way (due to the small font size that can't be changed on some apps).Andy (YSCB)

Hey Andy! Congrats!!!!!!Welcome to the power users club!!!See what you have been missing!EdP4 2.2Asus P4S533512 PC2700DDR samsungG/F4 Ti4200 128DDRXp Home (Clean Install)Life is good!:-beerchug

>See what you have been missing! Sure do :-) At first I wasn't sure if I was playing the same sim :-lol Andy (YSCB)