Sign in to follow this  
Guest tse6000

Elevator failure

Guest tse6000

Hi, I got this elevator failure today when I claimb out. First, I want to say that the A/T is still not working after press the T/O button, the takeoff speed itself deleted itself, I followed every procedures which worked out fine before. This problem only comes out after the Cargo version installed, I'm not sure if the F's has changed some of the functional of the aircraft system which requires some correction made to use the FMC with the A/T to work properly?Anyway, let me stating the failure I enconted to day. as I climb out from the runway with manually control the power, I extractd the gear up, then I found some strange thing happend that I could not apply the auto pilot at all. then the ac kept nose up, I decided to return to the airport, then I found out that the ac will not level off, it just keep climb up, so I tried to pull nose down, it did not respond at all. so I checked the SYS and saw the Elvator was at the bottom and would not raise up or get back to middle. So I have to using the A/T to get the ac down safely.I would want to why that kind of situation happend as I did not have any failure checked under PMDG option, also I use the FSpassenger which I thought that might cause the problem, but after I landed, the FSP showed I had a false declare emergency landing since there was nothing wrong with the ac. so would some please explian to me why? thanks.

well... a plethora of reasons could be hampering your experience. first of all, i would read (or re-read)the section on autothrotte, and if the type course is still up on the server re: autothrottle. also, make sure you have completed all your checklists for proper FMC initilization.check your elevator trim settings. tomasp.s. sign your name at the end of your posts in the future

Guest tse6000

Is that my question sucks or bad, why not many people would answer it except one person?

Nameless,One reason nobody answers could be that you haven't signed your post with your real name. Most people like to know who they are talking to... ;-)Are you loading the aircraft through FSPassengers? If so this is a known 'misalignment' between the programs. Using FSPassengers for payload loading will screw up the center of gravity (CG, CoG) and make the plane undflyable as far as I understand. Let FSPassengers give you the payload data and load it with the PMDG Load Manager and you will most probably be good to go.Hope it helps,