Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

Squawkbox 4

Hi allFor those who haven't already heard, I just thought I'd let you all know that SB4 is now released as an open Beta to download from the SB website. This enables us to fly online in FSX through VATSIM if you don't like to use FSInn. I've tried it already and it works just fine for me.Regards,

Cant say I have had much success with it so far.When connecting it continually comes up with Simconnect errors and wont connect. 2-4 goes will usually get it. It continually drops the connection for no apparent reason requiring a re-connect and worst of all I have yet to complete a flight without it crashing FSX after about 40 minutes.FSInn on the other hand for me is rock solid but I do like features of both programs.But then I guess it is a beta but I would have thought the original beta testers would have got most of these bugs before the public beta opened.John Veldthuishttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa475.png

What version of FSInn and FSCopilot do you use?Andrew

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Are these versions of FSInn and FSCopilot beta versions?Andrew

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"