Sign in to follow this  
Guest cdog423

no autopilot

Guest cdog423

I just installed PMDG 744 and FSCREW. Each time I take off I hear the autopilot disconnect sound and I can not engage the autopilot at all. Can anyone provide some help. Thanks

There's plenty of help here but we have rules such as please use your name.Try it without FSCREW. If the problem persists it is probably because your FMS isn't set up for the flight or something in the preflight is missing. If you are sure all of that is correct, then post a screen shot of the panel.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest cdog423

i tried without fscre installed and still the same thing. I hear a disconnect sound right as I takeoff and then I cannot connect the autopilot. I remember having this problem before but I cant remember how to fix it.Thankschris

Chris:I would check your assignments in FS9 and in FSUIPC- there is a conflict somewhere. Make sure you check your button press and axis assignments as well. You are actioning SOMETHING to disconnect the A/P- let us know what you find.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 - FSGS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe | e8500 | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 2 x 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MG SATA2 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Check the MCP and make sure the Disengage bar is up... Also ensure the F/D and A/T are armed.

Guest cdog423

Disengage bar is up AT and FD are armed any other suggestions?chris

Guest cdog423

This only happens with the 747 not the 737 modelschris

Guest Janssen

Hi,Did you manage to find out the cause of your problem?I too am having this problem. I tried to engage the autopilot after airborne and as soon as I press the CMD button, an alarm will come on and a message appear that says "autopilot disc".Still not sure what happened.Regards,Janssen

A screenshot of your 2D panel would help a lot.CheersRob

Rob Prest

Yep, post a screen of the 2D panel and make sure you have the latest FSUIPC installed and the latest Service Release for the airplane.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com