Sign in to follow this  
Guest JonP01

Heading to Oshkosh

Guest 727Fan

I'm heading to Oshkosh on Friday July 26 for the day. And while some of my time will be spent on the flight line and Warbird area, I will be going over to see MS's CFS3 exhibit and any other tidbits they're showing.Anybody have a request, or question you want asked? Mike Stone, you want a picture of a cockpit and panel for anything?I'll post a report over he weekend.Rick

Rick-A few of us will be meeting at 9:00 am on Friday at the MS booth.

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Guest 727Fan

That's cool! I'll try to get over there at 0900 on Fri. Thanks for the invitation!Rick

Guest Paul_W

I'd really like to hear your impressions of CFS3 later. The recent thread on the new screenshots had a number of questions and concerns, any of which you might raise if you have the chance. Personally I'd like to know if you can just fly without being in any combat, and, if you have a chance to see the VC view over some dense cumulus, how you'd rate it in terms of realism. When you fly into the clouds, do they behave more like masses of water vapor and less like the doors of a saloon in an old Western?Well, okay, I have a lot more questions, but I think I'll just have to wait for another three months. Anyway, I certainly hope you have a fine time!

Guest JonP01

>When you fly into the clouds, do they behave more like masses>of water vapor and less like the doors of a saloon in an old >Western? :-lol That would have to be the best description yet of the current clouds!