Sign in to follow this  
Guest outstanding

Malfunction in 737 600/700 & 800/900 FMC

Guest outstanding

Cannot insert a zero "0" when programming the FMC. When I try to enter a "0" it types in an "8", the number above it. Somtimes when I try to enter the number "8" it will enter a "5". Does anyone know of a fix for this problem?

Guest 102301636

I also have this problem, I assumed it was because I was using a widescreen display, if you move your cursor a small bit below the number 0 at the bottom of the FMC it will type 0, it's a pain but thats how I get around it, it's as if the click zones are not set up properly....don't know if there is any fix never bothered to find outAlan

I don't have this problem, but if I did I would use the keyboard.. to use that click the darkened verticle bar on the right side of the FMC keyboard and KYBD is annunciated on the right side of the scratch pad area. Use the number keys above QWERTY, not the numberpad.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest JoJoDawg

>Cannot insert a zero "0" when programming the FMC. When I>try to enter a "0" it types in an "8", the number above it. >Somtimes when I try to enter the number "8" it will enter a>"5". Does anyone know of a fix for this problem?Same thing happpens for me too (widescreen). One way to fix it is to lengthen the fmc window till the click spot corresponds with the right number. Another is like the other person said and use the keyboard.

Guest outstanding

Thanks to everyone who solved the problem for me. I received three replies and all three methods worked. Thaks very much.