Sign in to follow this  
Guest stanley4199

737 NG and B747 problems!!!!

Guest stanley4199

I have recently purchased the B737-800/900, because I have B747-400 in my PC so I did follow the suggested installation way i.e un-install my B747-400 then install B737-800/900 and re-install the B747-400 both are CD version and I did not own a B737-600/700.Here are my problems: For B747-400-the cargo and upper deck door cannot open by using the key command (it work before with just the B747-400 alone) For B737-800/900-nothing shows about the B737 under PMDG drop down manual for example style...etc only show the B747-400 choice.please advise!! Thanks stan

Guest jon_151

Stan,I do not own PMDG 737NGs but I read in their products page that it requires 600/700 to be installed before buying the 800/900. The 800/900 is as I understand it's expansion package. http://www.precisionmanuals.com/html/73789.htmJonathan,

Guest stanley4199

Did the installation process one more time, everything are fine nowdon't know why????but thanks for the reply.

Jonathan-Almost- but not always! :-)He had both CD versions- the CD 8900 does not require the 6700...Thanks for trying to help him tho!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com