Sign in to follow this  

What is Orbiter?

Hi GuysI guess this is perhaps not the correct forum but could not find an obvious alternative.Lately I have started to see ORBITER files in the library....what is this and where is it available if (as I suspect) it is a new simulator programme?Tx in advance

Thanks HennieI will take a peep and then decide if I can carry enough oxygen!!!Fancy it being you that replied first because I have just installed your T Bird II microlight offering. Just had my first fight in it around some remote parts of Washington state.....excellent piece of work. I particularly liked the pilot and his young companion. Was it your son? In my case it will be my grandson :-lol :-halo

Hi Frank,Thanks for the compliment. However, the excellent 3D model was NOT created by me, but rather by Gerry R. Rivera, as stated in the documentation - How I wish that I could do that. But she does fly rather nicely, does she not?How I long to fly microlights for real again...Regards,Hennie