Sign in to follow this  
Guest ironhead1982

Cockpit diplay systems dissapear in the 747 - 400

Guest ironhead1982

Im a newbie and I really havent read the manual....my cockpit display systems disappear after a few seconds ...I create a flight select the pmdg 747 and after a few seconds on the runway ...the cockpit display just disappears...do i have to do something inside the aircraft ..like switch something on...or is this a software error.my cpu specs areX800 XT Platinum EditionA-64 3500 + (slightly overclocked)MSFS 2004 ( 9.1 Patch applied)1 GB Ram

Guest svedman

Could be that your copy of the 747 didn't validate properly when you installed it.You could reinstall it by running the setup program again and validate it when told to do so.Best regards,

Guest ironhead1982

the cockpit displays disappear after exactly one minute ..if i acclerate time it happens faster...do i have to switch on something in the aircraft??

Hi, (please sign your real name with your posts per PMDG rules)This is a validation issue. Please uninstall the 747-400 and reinstall. Ensure that you do not have a firewall or something similar blocking internet access to the validation application.If you still have trouble after doing this, contact support via email and they'll get it fixed.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com