Sign in to follow this  

Round the World Tour - Part Seven - N. America East

i have the baton, by the way i love the tornado wilkes version of "My Way" or should i say "Our Way" when is it coming out on cd, probably on vinyl instead right, :-lol

Interesting ;-)You know, the loophole you describe has not gone unnoticed, simply unmentioned. The even more interesting thing is that the rules were written by an Englishman and as you may know in England we have an unwritten constitution. Furthermore, the flight is now in England and is therefore subject to English Law.As such, laws can be challenged if they are believed unconstitutional and therefore, this flight may be classed as illegal as measured against an unwritten constitution. A constitution is a statement of principles upon which all rules depend. For a copy of the RTW constitution please read http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...ewmode=threadedShould anyone wish to argue that the flight is unconstitutional, please contact your local judge and umpire who has the authority to order 24hrs detention for lawbreakers, pending a sentence and furthermore has the right to declare an amendment to the rules via a NOTAM to make them constitutional.:-lol

Well, well, well. Here we are 125.8 miles from the finish line and haven't figured out how to get there.If the baton has not crossed the finish line by the time I get back from work tonite (5-6 PM EDT, depending on traffic) I would be honored to host a multiplayer game and fly us all across the finish line. I would encourage everyone that can join in do so. If you have any questions about mp, email me, I will try to help you out. I don't know/care how to fly F-16's, so I will leave that to you guys.Regarding btd_jfk's current flight, I personally do not find it unconstitutional and understand his reluctance in releasing the baton. As a matter of fact, I was gonna grab it and fly in circles 30 miles away from EGLL, but to avoid being flamed, I chose not to.If I miss the final flight, best of luck to ya!!!-------------Michael

Bravo! Grand show! Yeah! Go guys! Thanks gentlemen for a job well done.

That Btd or whatever his name might as well just have done the whole flight by himself?? What the heck??? Back to back?? What do you do, just sit at your keyboard refreshing every second until you got a hold of the baton and now no one else can have it???That's pretty lame.

I think any pilot ought to wait at least one half hour, just thirty (30) minutes after finishing a leg before he grabs the baton and flies again. I hope that is what I done. That is what I wanted to do; tried to do. If we do this again anytime soon I vote for that rule, and I would like to have some input early on if possible. How about flying in REAL TIME for the next one too.