Sign in to follow this  
CODY614

Must see!

Incredible,Perfect combination of sight and sound!And we have come quite some way since Cristopher Columbus crossed the ocean navigating using the stars and the sun.Cheers,

Wow! My congratulations to Leonardo Andrade, this must be one of the best videos I've seen. Not as techy as some try, but more the perfect combination of chill-factors :) Well done!

What an amazing video. I dont know what else to say to Leonardo other than thanks for sharing.

Guest pierre974

WOW !!!Awesome video :-jumpyThanks for sharing :-bla

Guest Callmecapt

Not much to say about this video.I'm left totally speechless!!!!Takes a lot to send chills up and down my spine, but this sure as #### did it!!Absolutely stunning!!Goran

Guest Savage

I love it!Powerful sound track, for a powerful plane! This must be one of the best movies I've seen in a while... Stunning work.

Guest NAVIGAT0R

Wow! Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm glad you all liked it. I'm the producer/director/creator/whatever of this video. :) Aerial navigation is the most fascinating side of aviation to me, so I thought of doing something around that. The PMDG 744 suits well the idea of modern navigation technology vs. old ones. Thanks again and don't forget to checkout my other videos at fs2004.com, under the nickname Navigator. :)

Well you are turning out some very spellbinding "Vids"!I hope you can do some more of the 747-400.....Thank you Mr.Andrade...Jeff

Guest tmanaon

That is pretty powerful stuff Navigator. Great job. I'll like to get a hold of the soundtrack you used. Great listening...i like that type of music. Who's the artist and what's the name of the track pray tell.Anthony

Hi.Leonardo your video is AWSOME.Really did send chills down my spine.I find it amazing how far aviation has come in it's short lifespan.From wooden machines with an engine strapped on we have now created planes that, combined with the skill of the pilots can fly and navigatethemselves to the other side of the world. Some achivement.This video also reminds me why I love this hobby so much.Thanks again Leonardo.Andy S

I hope I can summarize how impressed I am by adding the following commentary: Precision Manuals should hire you to make their promotional videos!Judging form your name you are Brazilian or perhaps portuguese? Trabalho muito bonito! Parab

This video is simply amazing! A great thing to remind us just how fascinating aviation really is.I'll check out your other videos and I hope you'll be doing one with the MD-11 once it is released? :)Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard