Sign in to follow this  
mccoy007

Question about throttle

Hello everybodyI am a fresh man on PMDG747, this is my first post. I am not sure if I post is at the right place. Sorry about the inconvenience if I post it on the wrong place.I met a problem after I follow normal procedures to start engine. All 4 engines start up and work normally, but when I try to taxi to the runway by using F3 key, but only No1 engine begin to increase the power. Other 3 engines remain in the Idle modle. The only way to increase the other 3 engines is using the mouse to increse the other 3 engine's throttle on the "thro" panel. Can anyboday help me to solve this problem?I think may be because I made some mistakes when I try to follow the normal procedures, but I am not sure.Thanks very much.

Guest Hawkeyeted

Welcome to the forum! The only thing we ask is that you please sign you name to the bottom of your posts so we all know who we're talking to!I don't think your problem is a procedural error, but is a key mapping or assignment error. If during your setup you somehow press the "E" key followed by a number key (in your case it sounds like the number "1" key), you've just triggered FS9 to only respond to the #1 engine inputs. What I did to stop me from doing this was to go to the FS9 key assignments menu and disable the "E" key. That way, if I accidentally press the "E" key, it won't look to see if I'm looking to do something with the engines.That should get you right. If you still have problems, post back and let us know!

Guest svedman

Pressing E+1+2+3+4 (as in one press on each in succession, not simultaneously) will engage all throttles again.Best regards,

Thanks about your help. Right now I am trying my best to get familiar with this big plane. Just finished printing all the documents and lessons from PMDG. I may ask for your futher help if possible. :(haThanks agian.