Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brettlee

pmdg load manager issue

Guest Brettlee

Can anyone help me with the load manager. Once ive selected what pax and fuel and press save. once in the game i notice the fuel quantities are at 47kg which is not what i ask for. Can anyone enlighten me to why it does not seem to be transfering thanks. Brett

Guest j-mo

I've noticed similar disparities. I load my fuel off the PMDG menu in the sim. Problem solved.Regards,

You didn't mention type aircraft. The 737 load master must be run before loading the aircraft. Hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest j-mo

Sorry, my post relates to the 747-400.Regards,

Guest Brettlee

Hi there ive found the problem to the fuel loading transfer. If i use the short cut on the desk top it will not transfer to the plane. If i use the start menu and scroll to the pmdg fuel loader menu and open it this way it transfers pax and fuel quantities jobs a good one guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forgot to mention this is concerning the 747-400 hope it helps you guys