Sign in to follow this  
Datalink

Things I'd like to see

While I'm sure you have everything planned out for features etc, somethings i'd like to see in the recently announced productsB737NGX - eyebrow / non-eyebrow modelsALL - Fuel utility/loader to board fuel automatically like with the 747'sALL - both the old analogue and new integrated digital stand-by gaugesALL - Load manager with sliders and a readout of the number of passengers & crewOops forgot:ALL - Working brake accumulator gaugesWhat othe things would you like to see?

Alaister Kay

Guest thscholz

The possibility to map events (like TO/GA, A/P and A/T disconnect) not only to keys, but also to joystick/yoke buttons.Oh, and a pushback tug.:-) CheersThomas

Guest Savage

WX Radar? ;)

>The possibility to map events (like TO/GA, A/P and A/T>disconnect) not only to keys, but also to joystick/yoke>buttons.Thomas,are you aware that you can do that by using FSUIPC? You can specify any key-stroke you like for every joystick button you have.Let me know if you need help on how to do it...Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest thscholz

Yes, Markus, I know that. But you can only do it with the registered version. I could also do it with the CH Control Manager.But what I meant is to map it directly through the PMDG menu.Thanks anyway.ServusThomas

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

how about cargo loaders and such stuff for the 744 Pax?