Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

AOA 747 training DVD

HiAre there any users out there who are prepared to let me know what they think of this product? I'd be interested in any feedback.Thanks.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

No problem, althogh I'm in the UK and may not receive it until the end of next week. US members should receive it in the next day or so I guess?

Ed Haslam

>No problem, althogh I'm in the UK and may not receive it>until the end of next week. US members should receive it in>the next day or so I guess?Cheers mate! No panic - when you have a moment.

Gavin Barbara

Cheeky bump ;-)

Gavin Barbara

I haven't received mine yet. I suspect that it will arrive later next week. I know that some US customers have received theirs now, so it might be worth registering on the AOA forum and asking those members if you'd like to find out sooner. I'll post something when mine arrives...Cheers,

Ed Haslam

>I haven't received mine yet. I suspect that it will arrive>later next week. I know that some US customers have received>theirs now, so it might be worth registering on the AOA forum>and asking those members if you'd like to find out sooner.>I'll post something when mine arrives...>>Cheers,OK mate - thanks.

Gavin Barbara

Guest juraj

Hello from Switzerland,ordered on Aug 14th, order shipped Aug 19th, and guess what was in my mailbox this morning... Juraj

>Hello from Switzerland,>>ordered on Aug 14th, order shipped Aug 19th, and guess what>was in my mailbox this morning...>>> JurajAn electricity bill?;-)

Gavin Barbara

Guest juraj

Nope, but a good reason why my electricity bill will inflate. Intercontinental flights here I come :) JurajPS: Your signature made me declare a local Friday here ...

>Nope, but a good reason why my electricity bill will inflate.>Intercontinental flights here I come :)>> Juraj>>PS: Your signature made me declare a local Friday here ...Superb! Always good to have a local Friday - hope you enjoy it :-) Dzis pije tylko troche wino czerwonego :-)

Gavin Barbara

GavinReceived mine this morning was here in the UK within a week of the order, I've only skimmed through the three discs as I am flying down to Spain for a week, I own the Level D 763AOA DVD that was good, this one has without doubt excelled and surpassed that one, it has a very Professional feel to itCarl Renshaw EGHD

I got mine this eve in VA, USA. It is very clear and well produced, professional. It assumes a certain level of knowledge and the pace is brisk enough to demand your full attention all the time. Even with my moderately extensive knowledge of the Queen I am picking up tips here and there. Mainly, it is a good consolidation tool for me. I look forward to doing all 8 hours in the coming weeks.Jonathan

I'm looking forward to purchasing this one. I've enjoyed a phone conversation last year with the guy that produces the videos and runs the company. I know this project has been a long time in the making. What a lot of you have in your hands is acutally the 2nd incarnation of the project. Most of the first incarnation was lost in a hard drive failure. From the demos I've seen, I think he's outdone and set the bar higher for himself from when he did the Level-D B763.

Keeping my eyes skyward,

Raymond Jornd

Sr. Captain

American Airlines Virtual

>I got mine this eve in VA, USA. It is very clear and well>produced, professional. It assumes a certain level of>knowledge and the pace is brisk enough to demand your full>attention all the time. Even with my moderately extensive>knowledge of the Queen I am picking up tips here and there. >Mainly, it is a good consolidation tool for me. I look>forward to doing all 8 hours in the coming weeks.>>Jonathan Thanks! I spent a couple of weeks in VA in July on holiday. Nice state :-)

Gavin Barbara

No sign of mine yet, but it can't be too far away if you've got yours. Please, please be today...

Ed Haslam