Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

AOA 747 training DVD

Hey guys, Thanks for your orders, great to see some excitement running through here!Just to clarify, this DVD package is REGION FREE, meaning it'll work anywhere in the world. Most TVs nowadays will play the NTSC format as well.If you are having trouble playing the DVDs on your computer, try using this free program rather than windows media player. http://www.videolan.org/I hope all you guys awaiting your copies will get them soon!Feel free to shoot me an email at support@flyAOAmedia.com if you need anything.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Guest tff325

>Hey guys, >Thanks for your orders, great to see some excitement running>through here!>>Just to clarify, this DVD package is REGION FREE, meaning>it'll work anywhere in the world. Most TVs nowadays will play>the NTSC format as well.>>If you are having trouble playing the DVDs on your computer,>try using this free program rather than windows media player.>>>http://www.videolan.org/>>I hope all you guys awaiting your copies will get them soon!>>Feel free to shoot me an email at support@flyAOAmedia.com if>you need anything. Thanks for the tip, I will try Videolan.rgds,Ben

>Gavin!>>Got mine DVD

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

>>Hope that helps. Anymore questions, just ask!>Cheers Ed, you've sold me. Just gotta wait for my clients to pay for Aug's work now ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

>Cheers Ed, you've sold me. Just gotta wait for my clients to>pay for Aug's work now ;-)>No problem!

Ed Haslam