Sign in to follow this  
Guest jeonghui

PMDG B737-800 Pause at TOD

Guest jeonghui

hi,i have been searching this post for hours but fail to find any.so, a quick question, does PMDG B737-800 have a pause at Top of descent feature? i can't find it.mayb i need to cownload some extra application? feel free and thanks for your suggestions.Daryl

Guest artjosh

If I'm not mistaken, I think the option is in the drop-down PMDG Menu in the top menu bar.I'm not in front on my own PC and the moment, so this may be wrong.Good luck and regards from EDDFEd

Guest jeonghui

hi,thanks for ur reply..But aparrently the drop down menu doesnt have that option..All it have are the style menu (customizable PLD) and the failure menu. Nothing else other than that.

Daryl,No the NG does not have a Pause on TOD feature. I would suggest do the short hauls with the NG. Short flights like 45 mins to 1.5 hours will keep you fairly busy.Hope it helps,

>Daryl,>>No the NG does not have a Pause on TOD feature. I would>suggest do the short hauls with the NG. Short flights like 45>mins to 1.5 hours will keep you fairly busy.Yep, such as a 600NM flight will give you just the 30 minutes to take a look at the daily newspaper :)EDIT: Spelling

Guest jeonghui

hey, thanks guys, appreciate all your comments. Guess i'll have to start searching for old newspapers :D