Sign in to follow this  
Guest dirk1000

NEW FSUIPC 3.6 is here...

Guest dirk1000

Gents,Pete Dowson FSUIPC 3.6 is arrived today with very interesting new features!Thanks Mr. Pete Dowson.Regards. Dirk Trotteyn (SANT)

And for those who doesn't know it by heart. ;-) Here's the website address:www.schiratti.com/dowsonCheers,

I hope I'm reading that right, but it appears he's put Radar Contact's interface into a standard FS ATC type window and done away with that annoying ADVDISP thing???

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

your kidding?! this would be awesome

He sure did. I'm on the RC beta team and it looks great!!Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

That's incredible- running off to get this update now.I have the registered version- is that necessary to access this function?Thanks- Bruce.

Bruce et al,The internal window works for both free and registered version of FSUIPC just as AvDisp did.Cheers,

Guest kame

Thanks Dirk and Mats,I have downloaded and updated at once.Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara