Sign in to follow this  
Guest millimeter

T/D doesn't show up in ND

Guest millimeter

Hi fellow PMDG simmers.Enroute from KSEA to YSSY (long haul...)Can anyone tell me why the T/D doesn't show up on the navigation display. As you can see, the T/D shows up in the FMC. Could it be because I started out selecting RWY 34L and later was asigned to RWY 16L. When selecting RWY 34L I could see the T/D on the ND. It was after changing the RWY to 16L the T/D wasn't visible on the ND but only in the FMC.My fuel calculation was 40.200 Lbs. short according to my calculation. But still over the minimum 24.000 Lbs.Best ReguardsLars Broegger http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/148428.jpg

Lars,Do you have an E/D? The FMS calculates the T/D backwards from the E/D point (via any contraints) so you need to have that in order to get a T/D. No DISCOs and runway selected I think will do it.Cheers,

Guest millimeter

Thank you MatsThat will probably do the trick i think. Life is one long learning process... :-)

Looks like your fuel pumps/crossfeeds have been configured incorrectly, too. You shouldn't be getting these kinds of EICAS messages with that much total fuel still on board.I don't suppose you have a screenshot of your fuel synoptic at the same point, do you???Cheers.Q>