Sign in to follow this  

Abacus Software F-16 Thunderbird Model - Help!

Hey folks!I recently downloaded this model, and visually, it is awesome. I also added the Thunderbird "smoke" utility to it to add a "show" flavor to aerial maneuvers.The real question I have (hopefully someone else has flown this model) is "How do you set any of the instruments (e.g. VOR, NAV, etc)?" I can't find a control in the cockpit panel that let's you change anything other than turning the power switch off and on. Documentation with the aircraft only relates to aircraft specs and history of the plane. No directions on anything else are included.Some of the standard FS2K2 keys control things like flaps, airbrakes, gear, etc. Perhaps I better go back and review how to change radio settings via the keyboard (Gee, I haven't done that in ages).I am just flying the demo version, so I don't know if other things get activated once I purchase the registration key. Anyone have experience with this or any other Abacus aircraft in their Premier Collection?Thanks for any input!Keith