Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sky_Masterson

.Air file fsbuild

Guest Sky_Masterson

Hi;Just a question, is there any .air file available out there withthe performance data of the pmdg's NG to update the one comingby default on the fsbuild 2.2?Thanks very much indeed

Guest rds_mcleod

>Just a question, is there any .air file available out there>with the performance data of the pmdg's NG to update the one>coming by default on the fsbuild 2.2?I use FSBuild and I do not recall an air file used, or required, other the user's basic setup file which, of course, is used to couple FSBuild with the product you're using.Ron_CYEGhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_pf.jpg

The file you are looking for is not an .air file - it is a text performance file. Go to the FSBuild site and look under the aircraft performance data section of the library. You will find files for a number of popular aircraft, including the PMDG 737 and 747 series.DJ

Guest Buck Bolduc

>>Hi;>>Just a question, is there any .air file available out there>with>the performance data of the pmdg's NG to update the one>coming>by default on the fsbuild 2.2?>>Thanks very much indeed>>The file you need is here --> http://www.fsbuild.com/aircraft_performance.htmlLook down at the bottem. Copy it to the aircraft folder in FSBuild.

Guest Sky_Masterson

Well, that file was the file I was lokin' for guy.After posting the message I realized the file I was askin for wasn't any .air file, but a common performance file for fsbuild.Thanks so much indeed;_)